Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life: Week 14

The Mom Creative

My completed layout with insert:

Without insert:

April Fool's Day free frappe from McDonalds

weekly Prayer partner letters/cards

Beautiful weather for a quiet time outside

Cleaning up a huge mess of spilled fish food

Finally got my hair cut, it was so long and tangled

It's that time of year again: the 1st grass cutting of the season

Yes my sister and I do still dye our Easter eggs, it just never loses its charm!

more pictures of my layout and inserts, sorry for the glare on the pages. Both pages were design A.


For my insert I included some pictures of me making Gnochi for the first time and the recipe I followed (from Courtney Walsh's blog). On the reverse side I included some current things I am doing, such as reading, watching, creating, ect.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What font are you using for your pictures, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for haircuts! I also really like how you did the currently insert...FUN!

    ReplyDelete