Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Still scrapbooking

I share so much of my Project Life here on the blog you may think that I have abandoned traditional scrapbooking. No way! Thought I'd start sharing some pages randomly. I went through last years album and took some pictures of my favorite layouts. I am still ordering pictures from December and have tons more to do before 2013 is actually completed, but here's a start!!

A couple of layouts from a zoo trip taken with my sister last April. I always have way too many pictures and try to include a bunch in my layouts with overcrowding. Not sure how I feel about the 1st layout, but I love the way the polar bear one turned out!


This layout represents the fondness my sister has for finding praying mantis' in the front garden. She is always too cute searching for them. It's a big deal because she hates bugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment