Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Layouts for my Life List Book

Thought I'd share some more layouts with you. These are all layouts that I am adding to my life list album. I went through a big circle phase and was adding some type of circle to each one. As you can see they are all very different, but they are there. I love the way these pages turned out.

Touch an iceburg. . .okay so maybe it wasn't in the middle of the Arctic Ocean or anything, but it was an iceburg (indoors at the Titanic Museum). And it is my liffe list so it counts because I said so!!
Try scuba diving. . . had a lesson while I was in the Dominican, loved it!
Rock Climbing. . .went for 3 months straight with my good friends the Millers. We did awesome!
Make my own pasta. . .nothing complicated, just simple basic pasta, so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment