Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 47

November's self portrait day

Spoiling myself with a cup of hot chocolate and whipped cream

Actually started feeling like winter is here, have gotten the gloves and scarves out

Becky Higgins 3 day course on CreativeLive, I tried to catch as much of it as I could. Day 1 was a bit slow geared more for beginners, but day 2 and 3 were fantastic and full of inspiration!

Trying the new iced coffee at Chick-fil-a while running errands with mom

rocking a homemade sling for my severely sprained thumb to keep the ice pack on and prevent it from banging into everything (cause when something is hurt that is the one part I manage to bump!)

Decorations are ready to go up, just waiting to be able to use my hand again :(


Week 37's completed pages, I used design A and G for this spread and kept it very simple since it included extra pictures from my Week in the Life which had me a little overwhelmed this year!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment