Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 46

The Mom Creative
Trying to squeeze in a quick card game before work, so I used the only thing available to keep score. . .a half used napkin! We had a blast though!

Picking up some new Project Life stuff at ACMoore, I love that they have a different variety of products than Michaels

Finally finishing my Stories from Home album while at the dealership waiting on an oil change, seriously the fastest wait I've ever had!!

Finished my Punta Cana album in record time! I'm on a roll this week wrapping up unfinished projects!

Waiting for a friend to hang out and show off my newly finished album

Busy, busy month at work. . .so many extra jobs and sidenotes on our calendar this month

Spending Saturday morning with my sister. . .even if it meant video games all morning!


Week 36s completed pages:
(used both design A & G page protectors)





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment