Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life: Week 23

The Mom Creative

I was a teacher's helper as a senior to her 3 year old preschool class. . .and now she is graduating!!! Congrats Heather!!

Watermelon, the perfect summer snack

Putting in the rain shutters from my great grandmother. What a great invention to allow the air in while keeping the rain out.

Planting the green beans, it's a little later than usual, but hey better late than never right?

Enjoying the sunshine while still managing to get some things done

the amazing package from my dear sweet friend Lisa, full of scrapbook goodies for my new biz! THANK YOU does not even begin to express my gratitude, I am so blessed with amazing friends!!

The huge pallet stack at cousin Paige's graduation bonfire!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment