Monday, June 4, 2012

1000 Gifts: #442-462



442. hiking at Hibernia, no injuries and no ticks

443. Dylan's birthday party went really well, I even got off work to go
444. God's amazing creatures. Today we saw chipmunks, turtles, deer, snakes, carp, baby geese

445. Sunday school teacher with a heart for the Lord and a heart for his class
446. Uncle Rob's out of the blue dinner and pool invite
447. father-daughter garage cleaning time
448. finished a photobook for a gift for my sister
449. got home just minutes before the big storm hit
450. safety on the road despite the many accidents, detours, and traffic
451. had an awesome day at the range and I learned to shoot

452. Carrie and I are able to get reduced priced tickets for a Sight and Sound show
453. able to schedule a last minute car appointment
454.  Mom taught me how to make Tapioca pudding, turned out pretty good too
455. mom picked me up so I didn't have to wait 2-3 hours for my car
456. making my parents proud
457. received 2 packets of pictures in the mail. Praise the Lord for happy mail among the bills!
458. caught up on all my past weeks in Project Life
459. Carrie was able to go with mom to all the graduation parties since I couldn't take off
460. Fascinating People of the Bible devotional
461. family yard work day

462. Chick-fil-a for dinner, can't remember the last time I was able to eat there!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment