Monday, May 14, 2012

1000 Gifts: #379-399



379. Had a testimony time during Sunday school
380. learned how to do monthly treatments at work
381. Finally filled the senior pastor position at church
382.got an entire album sketched out
383. managed to print off all my PL pictures before the printer ran out of ink
384. Carrie was able to replace her broken pedometer--free of charge
385. found a safe to use in the kitchen ant poison

386. dad came home for lunch with me
387. found an error before I started a project, would have turned out to be a huge disaster
388. fianlly managed to get 10,000 steps for the day
389. had some dance time
390. finished work early and surprised dad for lunch at his job
391. special steak dinner

392. lunch and shopping date with my mom

393. made a custom photocard for free for mother's day
394. found some Martha Stewart labels for my project life album
395. $1 bin at JoAnns
396. passed my last testing
397. bombed the house. . . finally NO MORE ANTS!!!!

398. backyard picnic lunch
399. surprised mom with flowers
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good for you finally having gotten rid of the ants. I bet you are so happy about that. Oh btw, I went and bought a pedometer of my own. Third day on it and right now I'm at 7,551 steps! You inspired me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to not have to worry about ants!!!
    Good for you on getting a pedometer!! It's kinda fun seeing how many steps you take a day and usually seeing my number pushes me to walk a little extra :) Glad to know I inspired someone!!!

    ReplyDelete