Monday, May 7, 2012

1000 Gifts: #358-378



358. cute new Sunday dress

359. made it home from work in time to eat dinner with the family
360. extra 50% off coupons in the paper
361. scheduled my last testing for work
362. had an order placed for me to make a scrapbook
363. received an email from Abby, she's coming home!!!
364. cleaned the kitchen with peppermint (due to an ant invasion), house smells really good though!
365. Biggest Loser finale
366. ordered some prints, received 50 free
367. no internet. . .forced me to have a really productive day in other areas!

368. made breakfast fro lunch, so yummy
369. email about some more potential orders for scrapbooks! Yeah!
370. studying the passion in my quiet times, did a character study on Judas and Pilate, learned alot about God's sovereignty. PTL!
371. possible law suit against my previuos place of employment for all the laws they broke
372. my last testing went really well, results next week! Was nervous when I went in, but right before the testings I received last weeks results (perfect scores) and was instantly calmed down. God is so good to me!
373. had some help at my morning site, thank you Sarah!
374. finally able to fill out my local tax papers
375. long rainstorm to fill up the ponds

376. family breakfast (an almost unheard of occassion around here!!)
377. deep cleaning the kitchen, I love the smell of bleach!

378. last minute call giving me the night off
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! You made me smile. :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the scrapbook order. That's wonderful. Good for you! Hope you get more orders.

    ReplyDelete