Monday, March 26, 2012

Project Life: Week 12

The Mom Creative


Playing a new game my sister bought, Scattergories Catergories, so much fun

Our frog, Irene, who is usually camera shy

Free Ritas and hanging out with my mom

Relief after a casual 5 minute sidewalk interview, most awkward and interesting thing I've ever done

Logan, the only guy allowed at girl's Bible study, he LOVES the attention

My 1st sunburn of the year, it was gone by the next morning

Family day, just hanging out and playing some random games, taking random pictures!
I will try to add better pictures of my layout later! But for now. . .I finally have it done in time to add to my post!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cool frog! Love it's name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that frog looks HUGE. hmmm I love scattergories...I'll have to check out that game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! The picture of your frog is great! Looks like you had a great week.

    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    ReplyDelete