Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week in the Life 2017! Monday

Yep it's that time of year again friends, week in the life! I love this project, but it really snuck up on me this year and I don't feel at all prepared. So I am winging it and just going with the flow. I really need to get in the mindset of grabbing the camera though, but hey it's only day 1. So here's a look at my Monday and I am going with the theme of Monday's are for...
Monday's are for Manager's conference calls and payroll.

 Mondays are for feeding the fish and walking the dog...
 Mondays are for waving as I head out to do some field work...
  Mondays are for breakfast with the family...
 Mondays are for getting lots of steps...
 Maggie says, Mondays are for belly rubs...
 Mondays are for getting the job done...
 Mondays are for noticing the details of the season...
 Mondays are for training employees...
Okay so maybe some of those don't happen every week, but it seems to be the normal for this month so I'm going to roll with it! Hope you all had a great Monday! Back to the life living and picture taking, See you tomorrow!

# of photos taken: 64

No comments:

Post a Comment