Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week in the Life: Wednesday

We made it to the half way point and I am starting to get my head in the game, but still dragging my feet this year. I have a lot going on with work and some major stressers happening all around me, but keeping my head up and documenting it all!

Most days I get up at 4:55 am to go running and then crawl back into bed for a nap.
 Most days he makes us tea before we run and does so over a cat looking for a snack.
 Most days start with a cup of coffee.
 Most days I am messing with my pictures on the computer
 Most days I can be found at the dining room table reading my Bible
 Most days I have computer work to do before I head out to do my field work
 Most days I use my giant coffee mug as a bowl for lunch
 Most days the dog can be found just under my feet
 Most days I have to check logbooks
 Most days I have to observe cleaners that refuse to follow the policies and procedures
 Most days I help out because it is so boring just watching
 Most days I grab dinner on the go
 Most days I brush my teeth before falling into bed
 Most days once I am in bed I am asleep, last night we had a late night adventure to go pick up Carrie's medicine from her fiances house. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment