Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bullet Journal Craze


Okay so I've joined this craze a little bit. I haven't ventured into the world of planner pages yet, but I know I will. I just already have 2 calendars that I maintain and I'm not ready to add a 3rd quite yet. I'll get there!! But I love all the other things that a bullet journal captures. I primarily capture all of these ideas and pages in my handy dandy sketchbook (I'm on my third one) Anyway I'm always looking for new ideas and thought I would share some of what I've come up with (and completed) with all of you!!

Anyway here's what I've come up with so far...


1. Your yearly resolutions

2. Your monthly goals
3. Important contacts
4. Your contact details (in case it gets lost)
5. A currently page

6. A goal tracker
7. A habit tracker

8.  Monthly memories
9. A books read list
10. A books to read list

11. Blogging schedule
12. Blog ideas list

13. A map of places you've been

14. Advice
15. Waiting on list
16. Favorite Quotes

17. Places I want to go

18. A yearly calendar
19. A spending log/ budget tracker

20. Savings tracker
21. Shopping list
22. Step tracker

23. Sleep log
24. Future log
25. Mood log

26. Font inspiration page
27. Blogging/Life milestones
28. TV shows/films to watch

29. Classes timetable
30. Deadlines list
31. A de-stresser list

32. Recurring tasks
33. To do lists

34. Twitter chat schedule
35. Vocab to learn
36. Things I want to try

37. Birthdays
38.  A page illustrated with things that make you happy

39. References
40. A brain dump page/ Mind mapping

41. Brainstorms
42. Future log
43. Packing lists

44. Favorite recipes
45. Your five year plan
46. 101 in 1001

47. Your bucket list
48. Savings tracker

49. Job application log
50. Wishes/Dreams

51. Illustrations
52. Cleaning schedule
53. "Ism" and memes

54. Grades tracker
55.Gratitude lists

56. Meal planner
57. Work hours
58. Your planning routine
59. Movies to watch/ watched

60. Gift Ideas

I can't take credit for many of these as I got most of my ideas off Pinterest and Instagram. There is always someone one step ahead of me in the creativity department, but I am super grateful for all the inspiration I have found and mimicked in my own sketch book! So feel free to re-borrow an idea, sketch, or chart and Have fun friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment