Tuesday, May 6, 2014

February's Project Life

The Mom Creative

CAUTION: Picture overload. Even though I am only posting the month of February, there were tons of pictures and lots of inserts! All the base pages were design A.
Week 5: February 1st was packed with a special trip to the Eastern State Penitentiary and an evening filled with roller skating with my church.

first insert was just an 8.5x11 with a collage of paperwork/pictures from the trip, second insert, design G, front ESP trip

 back of insert, rollerskating pics, plus a journaling card to include a fun story from the evening

 Week 6: Olympics week, even though I didn't watch much of it I included a little 5x7 insert with a flyer

 Design H insert to cover Winter storm Maximus, the 1st good snowman snow we received

 WRMK page that included 3 4x6s and a 6x12, I used this insert to share several random stories from the week, like my favorite supervisor quitting
 a crazy ice storm, and the giant Coatesville snowman

 Week 7:

 Insert, design J, the nest huge snowstorm to hit, Winter Storm Pax (yes I recorded them all!)
and Valentine's day cupcakes with my dear friend

 Week 8:

 another design J insert, the building of another giant snowperson in Coatesville, What else do you do with that much snow??
 plus family night at Chick-fil-a, our favorite resteraunt!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment