Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life: January 2014

Tons of pictures today!! I photographed the entire month of January! And I discovered I really like inserts, so far there is only 1 per week, but that sure adds up in the album!! All my base pages are Design A. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy

Week 1: Since there were only 4 days the 1st week in January I cut down and added a page from last years calendar. So glad I saved it for random moments like this. I love having that in my album and it makes a nice 1st page!


 I included an insert for each of the winter storms we've gotten this year. On each I included a sticker with the storm name and how many inches of snow (or ice) we got. Love the consistency as I flipped through the pages. This insert also included pictures from a bowling night with friends. (Insert is a double 4x6 from SNAP)

 Week 2

 Insert: design H, I included a 6x12 picture of the banner at our church. Not sure if it was just hung or that I never noticed it before! Either way I love it!
 More winter stuff. I documented every freezing minute of this winter! It was certainly one for the books.

 Week 3


 Insert: a 5x7 that included my schedule from the 2 days I subbed, the back was the same but for Thursday I didn't bother to take a picture. I also included another double 4x6 insert from SNAP with a bunch a pictures from the class, but decided not to share since there were so many of the students in the pictures.
 Week 4

 Insert: design I, more winter storm pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment