Monday, April 14, 2014

More Random pages to Share

I have decided I like sharing my completed scrapbook pages. I have seen so many others share theirs and while I am always inspired never felt like I measured up enough to share mine. But scrapbooking isn't a competition. It isn't about whether or not my pages are as good as anyone else's. Their not, but they are mine and I love them just the way they are! And in the end isn't that more important? It's my life that I am documenting so should the pages reflect me and my style? Yeah I though so too. So that's why I've taken the time to photograph some favorites to share. Because I love them and hopefully you will too. . .and just maybe I can be an inspiration to someone else :)

These are all from my Life list album: learning to shoot
 Starting my business
 Taking my 1st zumba class

No comments:

Post a Comment