Thursday, December 23, 2010

DD: Day 23

It's the night before the night before Christmas!!!! Yeah! I was totally in the christmas spirit today (to the extent I think I was drivin g everyone else crazy!!)

I only took this one shot today. Its our company at our Christmas luncheon today. I just love this picture!

My boss' 6 year old son (pictured in the front) came into my office at about 1145 asking "Do you want to go to lunch with me and my dad? If you do you need to sign my paper and be in the parking lot at noon!" He carried around a sheet of notebook paper that each employee had to sign, if your name's not on the list you can't go he informed me as I signed. About 5 minutes later he came back in and informed us "We are leaving a little behind schedule. We are leaving exactly. . .right now!" We all started cracking up at the matter of factness in his mixed up statement, but promptly shut down our computers grabbed our stuff and headed for the parking lot. Each year our boss takes us to the country club for a Christmas Eve luncheon, but there had been a lot of rumors and grumpy attitudes coming from upper management that it was not going to happen this year! I was pleasantly surprised to learn that he was carrying on his little luncheon tradition. The picture was taken after lunch at the country club. Many coworkers complianed at the idea of having to be a part but everyone participated and several asked for a copy. I am so glad it all turned out so well!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment