Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daily December: Day 1

I"m not really a print my pics right away kinda girl, I'll probably print them out every weekend or so. I figured I would share with you the picture that I take everyday so you can share my December journey with me.

I originally thought I'd start my album by sharing my advent calendar and the anticipation of counting down to Christmas. But changed my mind yesterday as I went to take pictures. Jesus is the reason for the season!! I decided that the nativity would be my main "theme". I think pictures of the nativity on day/page 1 will set the tone for my whole album and really remind me what the holidays are all about.

I tried to take some different angles this year as opposed to the regular shots I used to take. I turned off the flash and really like the glow I ended up getting from the red lights set around the nativity.




Thanks for sharing December 1st with me!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment