Saturday, December 11, 2010

DD: Day 11

Some last minute (for me) shopping. I am usually done by now, but there were a few more things I needed to pick up. So my dad, sister, and I headed off to the mall. I was dreading the traffic and the crowds, but surprisingly the stores weren't really busy!! It was a really nice morning of family shopping.

Bath and Body works is an obvious favorite.

Then my sister wanted to try out work out equipment so she could get a new bike. (She gets $100 to spend on workout "stuff" every year from her health insurance, so lucky) Merry Christmas to her!

I couldn't resist snapping a shot of the Christmas tree display. It just looked so pretty sitting there in the middle of the store!

I just love shopping, Christmas or everyday!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment