Sunday, August 23, 2015

WITL: A Look at My Thursday

I want to remember looking for Ike because I had been asked to stop by and talk to my grandmothers cat while she is away!
I want to remember how much I love grocery shopping, except for choosing chicken that's mom's job

I want to remember how much Hope hates taking pictures but after being silly we took one she loved!

I want to remember crawling out of bed every morning to see my sister off

I want to remember how the lady in the car ahead of me bought me a paper from the street vendor!

I want to remember how excited I am by my daily sketch challenge

I want to remember how much Carrie loves her rain boots and volunteered for a picture

I want to remember that Big Brother is still a show that we all agree on! Go James and Meg!!


No comments:

Post a Comment