Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 43

The Mom Creative

Cooking and trying lobster for the first time thanks to the thoughtfulness of an uncle who bought some in Maine

Working on my vacation album. . .feeling like I need more word stickers

trying a new system. . .turning all the hangers around and as I wear each item I flip the hanger around normal, it'll help me purge  out the stuff that I am not wearing

Reorganizing photos and photo albums (and taking a mini trip down memory lane!)

Ordered my first enlargement, a free 16x20 photo that I have a few ideas for in my vacation album :)

a day trip to Longwood Gardens with my sister

Halloween car show. . . and the surprise of finding cousin Sharon and her dad's car there! Awesome!!


Week 33's completed pages:

Left side, Design A

Snap page insert for a family funeral (well it was more of a celebration of a life well lived and a home-going to Jesus)

the program

Insert 2, design F, for my take 12, summer edition


Right side, design A

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment