Thursday, October 17, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 41

The Mom Creative

I love doing weeks with themes, even though to often I struggle in keeping to it. Last year I tried doing a food week and loved the results so I thought I'd give it another try. I failed terribly, in my mind anyway. Here's a look at my week:

Made pumpkin cupcakes with homemade cream cheese icing (that I attempted to make orange)

making some tomato sauce with the last of the garden tomatos

Just about every meal this week by the time I remember I wanted to take a picture :)

Grabbing a quick burger between my 3 accounts today, was not expecting to be out all day when I left for work this morning

Baked potato my way, sliced up with some sauce

Pizza night, yep all I got was the box because I forgot until after we ate!!

Green bean and rice casserole for the missions banquet


Week 31 completed pages

Left side, design A

Insert for July's Day in the Life, I used a WRMK page protector with 3 4x6 slots and a 6x12 slot, loved it!


Right side, design A

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment