Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life: Week 42

The Mom Creative

My cousins bday party! He was so excited to get his new car, he was driving it as it was being built! So cute!

Self portrait day

making chicken quesidillas. . .usually my sister's specialty, but mine weren't too bad!

The rattling and banging under my hood. . .the hammer the mechanics left there!!!! Praise the Lord nothing bad happened the 3 days I was driving around with it before it started banging!!

New favorite unhealthy cereal

loving the ability to french braid my own hair

Working our way thru the flashlight corn maze

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine finding a hammer in my engine! Good thing nothing happened.
    A flashlight corn maze sounds like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they left the hammer there in your car. I can imagine the mechanic looking for that hammer and being bewildered as to its whereabouts. Your little cousin is adorable in the car.

    A flashlight corn maze sounds spooky to this city girl but I bet it was lots of fun. Oh and cool hairdo!

    ReplyDelete