841. video games with my dad
842. homemade pies
844. Paper coterie codes/deals/sales
845. Amazon's smiley face boxes
846. substituting at preschool
847. rising early
848. God's timing
849. memory keeping tools
850. surprise peanut butter cups from Carrie
851. garden fresh cauliflower from a coworker
852. extended warranties
853. dad was still on vacation and able to help when my car broke down
854. car fixed 5 minutes before they closed!
855. tossing around crafty ideas with Carrie
856. sharing my talent
857. devotional with Christian friends
859. sharing a game with my sister
860. last pickings of the garden before cleaning them up
861. house fulled with baking aromas!
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.