820. hand journaling in my scrapbooks
821. last leg of a long project
822. Once Upon a Time
823. Longwood Gardens
824. fantastic weather
825. asking someone to take our picture who just happens to be a photographer/scrapper!!
826. safety in the rain and fog
827. Project Life webinar
828. trying new ways to ripen green tomatoes
829. yoga pants
830. giving stuff away
833. morning dew
834. never fully being alone
835. Wawa coffee
836. picture frames
837. watching God work
838. having off and hanging out with mom and Carrie (I know bad picture, but I love it!)
839. starting our Missions Conference
840. family photos
Bonus: Capturing our backyard praying mantis with a meal. I even managed to get some video of him catching another cricket. Maybe I am weird but I find observing wildlife in every facet to be amazing!!
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.