778. spaghetti with fresh homemade tomato sauce
779. fall cleaning for the backyard
780. snuggling under the covers on a chilly morning
781. piggy back rides
782. observing our neighborhood groundhog
783. new recipes
784. got some subbing jobs at the preschool lined up
785. $100 Wawa gift card as a thank you. . .from my supervisor for doing my job!!!
786. working in the sunshine
788. new Disney stickers
789. $1 bin at JoAnn's
790. coffee date
791. dad's jokes
792. "i love you's"
793. old game shows
794. autumn weather
795. new church dresses. . .i love hand-me-downs!
796. songs that are full of emotion
797. hot showers on cool mornings
798. Making our own Texas Roadhouse sweet rolls
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.