Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1000 gifts: # 715-735



715. fresh picked flowers in a vase
716. family history (finding our family crest)

717. chocolate chips
718. homemade tomato sauce, yummy

719. my God-given sympathetic nature
720. friendly atmosphere at Chick-fil-a, praise the Lord for good old fashioned hospitality
721. summer storms

722. flowers on gravestones
723. hydrocortisone creme
724. blue skies with fluffy white clouds
725. detail (macro) photographs

726. fried tomatoes, something i've never had before, but are so yummy!!
727. a "new" tv
728. praying "god-sized" prayers
729. instrumental soundtracks
730. sequins and rhinestones on a scrapbook page
731. secret smiles between parents and children
732. helped clean out the rafters of the garage

733. an entire day off, no morning or evening shifts
734. watching old movies with my mom
735. found a new table that's perfect for my Project Life book

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting here! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking at your pictures and reading about your 1,000 gifts. It's very cool you found your family crest and talk about an ominous sky from that storm. That's a really great pic of the dragonfly and your Project Life book looks great. I'm looking forward to when my binder has that many pages in it. Slowly but surely, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today! I love your pictures and all of your thankful notes... I also do this! I love counting my gifts! Thank you again.... have a blessed evening!

    ReplyDelete