673. fresh homemade tomato-potato soup
674. did a quiet time for our Sunday school lesson, what a blessing!
675. fresh mowed grass
676. watching my dad work on cars
677. a supervisor I can call and talk to whenever needed
678. beautiful sunsets
679. found the perfect thank you gift for a friend
681. friendly neighbors
682. finished a project from April
683. green bean sprouts
684. God's amazing unconditional love
685. earned $1 off per gallon of gas from Giant!
687. healthy snacks
688. dependable vehicle
689. the intricacy of a spider web! Isn't God amazing? (even if you hate spiders!)
691. purring cats
692. great weather for a pool party
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.