52 WEEKS OF HAMBURGER
So this is another new thing that I am trying that is on my 101 in 1001. I love that this project really motivates me to try new things and complete things that I have sitting on a dusty old to-do someday list! I love cooking with hamburger and have pinned many new hamburger recipes on my pinterest board, but never really felt motivated to print and try the recipes I'd saved... until now. I decided to do a 52 weeks of hamburger mini project. That's a new recipe a week if I did it in one year, but I get to space it out over my 1001, which is an added incentive. It makes it more doable for me. I actually sat down, sorted thru all the recipes I had on pinterest, and printed all the ones I thought my family would also enjoy. I put them all in a notebook and made a cute little checklist to mark off completed plus the family ratings on a scale of 1-10 to determine which recipes I'd remake! I love it!
I also inspired my sister to try something similar: 52 weeks of chicken. My family is loving all the new meals that we are trying. Some have been a great hit, some I made notes on my recipes to alter and try something a little different next time, and still others do not cut it and the recipe gets tossed. I thought I'd share some of the recipes I've tried so far!I have included the links so you can try them if you ant as well. One thing I would like to add to my project is to take pictures of my completed meals, I think that'd be a fun addition.
1. HillbillyDinner 08Oct16, family rated 5
2. Cauliflower Cheeseburger Casserole 15Oct16, family rated 7
3. Sloppy Joe Casserole 29Oct16, family rated 8
4. Korean Beef 03Dec16, family rated 7
5. Cheeseburger Gnocci 10Dec16, family rated 3
6. Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 24Dec16, family rated 8
7. Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup 07Jan17, family rated 7
8. Hamburger Potatoes 14Jan17, family rated 5
9. Hamburger Macaroni Crockpot Soup 28Jan17, family rated 6
. Crockpot Pizza 04Feb17, family rated 8
Baked Meatballs and Rice: 18Feb17, family rated 6
. Slow Cooker EZ Hamburger dish: 25Feb17, family rated 5 (cannot find the website I used)
Hope you get the chance to try some new recipes! ENJOY! !