Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 4

The Mom Creative

Our new favorite family game, Dutch Blitz. I got it for my mom for Christmas not realizing just how much the entire family would LOVE it!!!

All mom wanted for her birthday was a new pillow, so I indulged her and bought one. They were on sale at Kohl's buy 1, get 1 for $1. . .so my dad got one too :)

hello my name is Jenn and I am addicted to chapstick!

Finally figured out a way to document my 5 year journal project, so excited to see it at the end of the year (hopefully I'll at least be able to complete 1 year, cause 5 seems so daunting!)

Waiting for a friend to show up at Panera to begin our discipleship study

Warming up with a Wawa coffee on this freezing morning that we had to be out on

I love being smart with my $$$, I only spent $1.50 and got 5 packs of washi tape, 4 rolls of ribbon, 3 packs of different adhesives/glue dots, some adhesive gems, a pack of word stickers, and a bottle of spray glitter ink! My mom taught me well!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your five year journal looks beautiful!! Congrats on saving all that money on craft supplies, I'm awful at using coupons.

    ReplyDelete