Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 3

The Mom Creative


Some favorite ice creams, no matter the temperature we have an evening routine of a small bowl of ice cream!

WooHoo!! Biggest Loser Season 14, all snuggled in bed with my snack ready to go!

Self portrait day (you can still see one of the 4 cold sores I ended up with last week while I was sick!! I've never had more than 1 at a time before, it is NO fun at all!)

Giant gas savings: $1.80 off per gallon! My dad ended up saving more than he actually spent! God is so good!

Subbing for community helper day, I went as a surgeon, I even added my hair net and booties once I got to school. I love any excuse to get dressed up!

My 2013 Project Life goodies arrived, there is something about taking a picture with that beautiful white packaging :)

Texas Roadhouse for mom's birthday dinner. This was the best shot I got because she refused to look at the camera. She's just like me, not a big fan of her birthday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I've ever had Party Cake ice cream, sounds like a fun flavor.
    Happy Belated to your mother!

    ReplyDelete