569. chatting withe friends in the parking lot
570. a cool evening
571. spoiling my godsister
572. finding a parking spot and not getting lost in downtown West Chester
573. learning patience (driving with children!!)
574. Becca had an extra onion, that she bought for no reason, just when we needed one!
575. sloppy joe :)
576. scrapbooking with Savannah
577. Happy 7-11 day!
578. new stampin supplies
579. reviewing Bible verses for VBS with Savannah
580. did the grocery shopping for mom
581. hanging out with Uncle Rob
583. Nicole got saved
584. VBS closing program
585. good nights sleep (after sharing a bed with a 9 year old all week)
587. chick-fil-a milkshakes before dinner
588. mini power walk
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.