Sunday, January 2, 2011

Plans for 2011

Happy New Year all!!



After participating in the One Weekend, Two Shots journey I have decided to try Becky Higgins project Life! I am going to try to record my family's life (the ups, the downs, big events, and small random moments) by taking a picture everyday for a full 365 days!! It seems like a huge undertaking but I can't wait to try!

I ordered one of the older kits during the Black Friday sale since I didn't want to spend too much money on a project I wasn't sure I could complete! I just love the kit too, it is so easy and organized. I'll probably post my pics once a week, so please feel free to stop by and check my progress as the year goes by.



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're all having a fantastic 2011 so far!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment