Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrapbook Room, Part 2

These are the rest of my scrap room pictures:

This is my new cabinet, I use it to store all my stampin' Up sets, and punches. Beside it you can see my paper and book storage.

On the opposite wall are my cabinets. The smaller one holds most of my embellishments. And the larger one is used for all my "in process" and empty albums. (I store all my filled, completed albums upstairs where they can be viewed) on top you can see my scrap tree with the ornaments from one of the swaps I did on the Memory Makers Board!

Here is another shelf where I store my smaller photo albums and some of my completed projects. (plus my cd collection, I need music to scrap to!)

This last shot is the view first walking into my scraproom. I'm especially proud of the "curtains" over my window. I made them from an old tablecloth, the color matched perfectly so I just cut and sewed.

Not my ideal scraproom, but it is my space and I love it!! I do love that I have been blessed enough to have this space, I used to scrap out of a plastic storage container! Thanks to my family for allowing me to literally "take over" the majority of our basement! And thanks to all of my awesome blog friends for allowing me it with you!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Jenn, I love it! It looks like a perfect space to me! Sometimes it's not about what you are given but what you make from what you have!

    I really really like the shelf you've got holding your smaller albums and cd's! I needs me one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenn, your room looks great! I really like that shelf with your CDs too!

    ReplyDelete