Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

SCRAPBOOKING AND PHOTOS


Granted, I don't get as much scrapbooking time as I would like (but really, who does?) I still love every minute of it. Telling stories, cutting up paper, shopping for the perfect embellishment, giving the gift of a scrapbook, everything associated with it (with the exception of always running out of adhesive). I love all of it and if I could would make everyone sit down with me to scrapbook something about their lives.

I just love photos so much. Old photos, photos I took 5 minutes ago, blurry photos and perfectly composed ones. They all have meaning and I love that. One of my favorite things to do is to look at photos and see the change in them, or the potential change in them. They just mean so much.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment