Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful "Tuesday"

Okay so I have not been doing real well with my Thankful Tuesday post. As a matter of fact I've only posted once!! And I know that today is technically Wednesday, but who is counting, right?! So I thought I'd post a few things I'm thankful for over the next couple of days to make up for the missed ones.

FRIENDS

I think it goes without saying that friends are pretty awesome. My friends are especially awesome (no really, they are :-). Being as introverted as I am (maybe some of you are shaking your heads right now, but believe me when I say that it's an effort for me to be social, it does not come naturally) it's sometimes hard for me to be really close to people. Well, I am incredibly lucky to have girlfriends near and far that totally get me, who are there for me, and who support me always. That's really special and everyone should have a group of people like this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriends are amazing aren't they! While most of mine are spread out far and wide...I still feel so lucky to have them!
    Just so you know... I count you in that group!

    ReplyDelete