Saturday, October 2, 2010

SATURDAY!!

October 2, 2010:


As I wandered thru the house looking for something meaningful to shoot this weekend, I saw this cherub in the dining room. My grandfather made this, it was one of the things I chose after he passed and my grandmother gave his stuff away to the family. He was a very talented man and I love being able to see it hanging on the wall. For some reason it reminds me of the two short years I lived with my grandparents. I used to get up early every morning before school and make pancakes so that when my grandfather got back from his paper route we could have breakfast together. It was a very special time that we both enjoyed very much. He passed away about a year after I moved out so that time is even more precious to me! Well, thanks for letting me ramble down memory lane. Some weekends and some shots seems to do that. Its another thing I love about this project! Thank again to Dedra for inviting us all along on this adventure!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment