Monday, July 14, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 23 and 24

Life has gotten so busy and I managed to get behind on my postings. Thankfully I keep up with my photos so I can still share :)

Sunday: time to trim the pond plants, you can't tell but there is a block underneath the plant that the roots grew around!
Monday: trying to figure out how and where to plan some respirator training for my employees
Tuesday: BOGO sweet tea from CFA! Yummy!!
Wednesday: Starting to look like a manager with all the supplies and chemicals in my car
Thursday: starting my initial packing for the missions trip
Friday: goofing off at work
Saturday: game night cookout
Sunday: Basketball with the neighbour kids
Monday: June self portrait day
Tuesday: Figuring out my new company laptop
Wednesday: spur of the moment drive to Maryland, no time to borrow the GPS, nope I went old school
Friday: treating my dad to lunch after he drove me to DC for an interview
Saturday: enjoying the 1st day of summer with ice cream cones

No comments:

Post a Comment