Saturday, October 22, 2011

Project Life: Week 42

There are only 10 weeks left to 2011. . . .where did this year go???

Enjoying some fall sunshine while raking leaves

My new job. . .job searching (thanks for all your prayers, I know God has something awesome out there for me!)

Spare time=helping my friend clean her house since she just had a baby! (which leads to me realizing I need to do more cleaning of my house to!)

Cold rainy day, perfect day to have soup for lunch

Trying to "go green", love these reusable shopping bags

Signs of fall are everywhere, caught this leaf floating in the pond, it looked so pretty

Thrift shopping and lunch at the neighbourhood church, what a fun way to spend the morning (and get some really cute shirts!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment