Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project Life: Week 40

Can you believe its week 40 already?? Where has this year gone??

Didn't get all my Saturday chores done, so fresh sheets on Sunday!

New book I am reading. . .absolutely fabulous advice on how to focus on my relationship with Christ

one of those "documenting what it looks like right now" shots of my desk. . .too much clutter for my neat freak side :)

Pork chops and mac and cheese, new favorite meal

new way to learn our verses, putting them to music

Jess's surprise birthday dinner, kudos Sarah for pulling it all off!

Hay ride with friends at the church picnic. Great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That hayride looks like it was fun. I love pork chops and mac 'n cheese, too. Always brings me back to when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete