Sunday, September 11, 2011

Project Life: Week 36

My Uncle's surprise 50th birthday party, we really got him good!

Labor day picnic

Chillin' with the girls and the Wii

Rain, rain, and more rain. . . .

New songbooks to practice from

Remembering 9/11

Yard work day. . . promised my sister I would use this slightly embarrassing picture of me. She took a ton of pictures of my dad and I but LOVES this one. (I guess its only fair since I use all kinds of pictures of her!)


One quick sidenote to all you my wonderful friends: I always enjoy reading all your comments, but cannot reply because my computer tells me I do not have any access. (whatever that means) I guess I am not allowed to make comments on my own blog! But please do not think that I am ignoring any of you!!! Love to all, hope you have a fantastic week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment