Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Joy of Love Photography class

I am excited I just found a free photography for the month of February!! Details can be found on the Willette Photography blog. http://www.willettedesigns.com/?page_id=2780
Every morning they send an email with our photography prompt for the day! Tomorrow will be my first official day, but I think I am going to try to go back and cover the last 8 days just so I have a complete month full of the Joy of Love!!! We'll see it may be too much considering I am also doing Project Life, but I am hoping to be able to get some inspiration form the class that I will be able to use in my everyday pictures for Project Life!!

Happy February all!! And in the spirit of the Joy of Love. . . Happy early Valentines' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment