Monday, March 8, 2010

Melissa's sign in

I finished the tag for Melissa's cj. She asked for a tag representing one word to describe ourselves. My word was sunshine. I would like to think that those around me would characterize me as a happy, positive, optimistic type of person. Summed up-- sunshine! Especially during these long snowy winter months! I admit I definitely have my moments, but hey who doesn't?? Overall I am a pretty bubbly easygoing, sunshiney person. (is that even a word??) Hopefully tonight I will have time to post my layout. Happy Monday all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Jenn! I think it perfectly represents "sunshine"! Love the distressed look too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright cheery tag! Sunshine without a doubt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute Jenn. I love it and am so going to lift it!

    ReplyDelete