Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Week in the Life: Saturday

 Today I got to go to breakfast with my sister.
  Today I got to take an early afternoon shower.
  Today I got to be greeted by the best greeter ever!
  Today I got to see a gorgeous sunset at a spot where I could pull over and photograph it!
  Today I got to check inventory.
  Today I got to make dinner.
  Today I got to run several errands with the girls.
  Today I got to sit in the backseat because a certain someone wanted to sit next to Aunt Carrie.
  Today I got to go shopping at ACMoore.
  Today I got to wear my brand new contacts for a full day.
  Today I got to put fresh sheets on the bed.
  Today I got to wash the dishes for my mom.
  Today I got to trim the puppy dog's claws.
 Today I got to relax and hang out for a little bit with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment