Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Project Life 2013 Catch Up Pages

The Mom Creative
I decided to use this new monthly approach to try and get caught up on photographing my layouts. As you can see I am still posting from 2013. The album is complete I am just working thru getting everything photographed, that's my least favorite part, just can't seem to get the pictures to turn out in a way that I like, but I keep trying.

Week 47: Both pages are a design A, I had a small CFA calendar that I just punched holes in and added in between
 Week 48: In case you haven't noticed I am a little OCD, I have to start and end each week with the design A page protectors, the only thing that changes from week to week are the inserts. But I love it that way! The only insert this week was an 8.5x11 page protector for the magazine cover and article about Paul Walker
 Week 49: one small 5x7 insert, for an article and review about Carrie Underwood remake of the Sound of Music. I forgot to take pictures of the insert other than the main spread photo.
Week 50: : no additional inserts



2 comments:

  1. Great pages! I also only use Design A and mix it up with an insert here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design A is also my favorite. Great job! Love all your photos and way to catch up! Project Life makes it really easy to catch up!

    ReplyDelete