Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life: Thursday

I have discovered that I am not real good with words, so the fact that the majority of this project is my life in pictures really thrills me. Next week when I go to put it all together though I'll probably be super stumped. Don't get me wrong I have been journalling throughout the day each day in an attempt to capture my routines. (a list of observations, things I'm thankful for, conversations/overheard snippets, and favorite moments are a part of each days journalling) Just putting that together. . . well the thought of that already overwhelms me! But until then I'll hust continue to share with you all some of my favorites from the day.

# of pictures taken: 125 (my record high so far this week!!)














Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment