Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11, 2010



Yesterday, I went mini golfing in Lancaster county with my Sunday school class. It was so much fun and they have such a beautiful couse. This little mill like building was the obstacle at hole #13. You had to putt your golf ball through the swinging doors on the other side of the building. Challenging. . .I am not much of a golf girl. It was so serene I couldn't resist snapping some shots of it.



This is my bonus shot for this week. We stopped for homemade ice cream right next to this little woodmakers shop. This one was of the many different bird house he had on display. This particular one is actually a bird house tree. How cute is that? They have some of the neatest little handcrafted things in Lancaster!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Jenn! The water in the mill picture is great!

    ReplyDelete