Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My 2 shots

Okay so I am posting my Saturday (taken on Monday), and my Sunday (taken this morning) pictures for my one weekend, two shots project. Taking care of the plants, something my mom and I love to do. As we prepared for the rainstorm yesterday we hung the plants on the fence to be watered, something we always do before it rains. I thought it'd be a fun and unique shot. I really like the way it turned out too. The second one was from this morning when I noticed one of the flowers had gotten caught in the gate, presumably from the storm. They aren't really the basic-everyday-things-I-love kinda shots, but more like the random-things-I-see-and-love kinda shots. I really like how they turned out.

"Saturday"


"Sunday"


Thanks for sharing a piece of my "weekend" with me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like your shots, Jenn, especially the 2nd one. I like the contrast between the delicate flower and the cold metal. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these shots are amazing Jenn!
    I'm so glad you joined the journey. Can't wait to see what you come up with this weekend!

    Loves.
    D.

    ReplyDelete